I probably shouldn’t say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the
Previous relationship
That we shared
It was awsome, but we lost it
Is that possible for me
Not to care?
And now were standing in the rain
But nothings ever gonna change
Until you hear
My dear
THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!
The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain
Your games
You’re insecure
You love me
You like her
You made me laugh
You made me cry
I don’t know which side to buy
Your friends, they’re jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7 things
I hate the most that you do
You make me love you
It’s awkward and silent
As I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now
Is your sincere apology
When you mean it
I’ll believe it
If you text it
I’ll delete it
Let’s be clear
Well I’m not coming back
You’re taking 7 steps here
The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain
Your games
You’re insecure
You love me
You like her
You made me laugh
You made me cry
I don’t know which side to buy
Your friends, they’re jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7 things
I hate the most that you do
You make me love you
I’ve been through all
The great things
That would take to long to write
I probably should mention
The 7 that I like
The 7 things I like about you
Your hair
Your eyes
Your old levi's
When we kiss i'm hypnotized
You make me laugh
You make me cry
But I guess that’s bullsh*t I’ll have to buy
Your hands in mine
When they’re intertwined
Everything’s alright
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7 things
I like the most that you do
You make me love you!!!!
You do!
My life as a beautiful song
Noone knows how you feel
Noone there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain
You write help with your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up you eyes
But nothings changed
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose
If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around, I am here
Doesn't count far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around
Turn around, I am here
Turn around
Doesn't count, far or near
Turn around
If you want it's me you'll see
Turn around
I can hold you when you reach for me
Turn around, I am here
Doesn't count, far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try
.- Thanks to Tokio Hotel who wrote those amazing lyrics
Noone there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain
You write help with your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up you eyes
But nothings changed
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose
If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around, I am here
Doesn't count far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around
Turn around, I am here
Turn around
Doesn't count, far or near
Turn around
If you want it's me you'll see
Turn around
I can hold you when you reach for me
Turn around, I am here
Doesn't count, far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try
.- Thanks to Tokio Hotel who wrote those amazing lyrics
domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2009
oh shit!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario