My life as a beautiful song

Noone knows how you feel
Noone there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain
You write help with your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up you eyes
But nothings changed

I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you

Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me

Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end

I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
I am by your side
Just for a little while

Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me

If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose
If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around, I am here
Doesn't count far or near

I am by your side
Just for a little while

Turn around
Turn around, I am here
Turn around
Doesn't count, far or near
Turn around
If you want it's me you'll see
Turn around
I can hold you when you reach for me
Turn around, I am here
Doesn't count, far or near

I am by your side
Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try


.- Thanks to Tokio Hotel who wrote those amazing lyrics

viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

A SONG FOR YOU BABE <3





Seem to stop my breath
(Parece que mi respiracion se detiene)
My head on your chest
(Mi cabeza sobre tu pecho)
Waiting to cave in from the bottom of my..
(Esperando para cavar en las profundidades de mi...)
Hear your voice again
(Escuchar tu voz otra vez)
Could we dim the sun
(Podriamos apagar el sol)
And wonder where we've been
(Y preguntarnos donde hemos estado)
Maybe you and me
(Talvez tú y yo...)
So kiss me like you did 'cuz my heart stopped beating
(Así que besame como lo hiciste porque mi corazón paró de latir)
Such a softer sin
(Que pecado tan suave)
(I'm melting, I'm melting)
[Me derrito, me derrito]

In your eyes
(En tus ojos)
I lost my place
(Me pierdo)
Could stay a while
(Ahí podria quedarme un rato)
And I'm melting
(Y me derrito)
In your eyes
(En tus ojos *-*)
Like my first time
(Como mi primera vez)
That I caught fire
(Que toqué fuego)
Just stay with me
(Solo quedate conmigo)
Lay with me now
(Recuestate a mi lado ahora)


Never caught my breath
(Nunca toqué mi respiración)
Every second I'm without you I'm a mess
(Cada segundo que no estoy contigo soy un desastre)
Even though each other
(Aunque sin embargo ambos)
Trust these words are stowed
(Confiamos en estas palabras confesadas)
My cuts are healing
(Mis cortes están sanando)
Learning how to love again
(Aprendiendo como amar de nuevo)

I'm melting...
(Me derrito)
In your eyes
(En tus ojos)
I lost my place
(Me pierdo)
Could stay a while
(Ahí podria quedarme un rato)
And I'm melting
(Y me derrito)
In your eyes
(En tus ojos)
Like my first time
(Como mi primera vez)
That I caught fire
(Que toqué fuego)
Just stay with me
(Solo quedate conmigo)
Lay with me
(Recuestate a mi lado)


You could stay and watch me fall
(Podrias haberte quedado y verme caer)
And of course I'd ask for help
(Y por supuesto que habria pedido ayuda)
Just stay with me now
(Solo quedate conmigo ahora)
Take my hand
(Toma mi mano)
We could take our hands
(Podriamos tomarnos de las manos)
And stay in bed and just make love that's all
(Y quedarnos en cama y hacer el amor eso es todo)
Just stay with me now
(Solo quedate conmigo ahora)

I'm melting
(Me derrito)
In your eyes
(En tus ojos)
I lost my place
(Me pierdo)
Could stay a while
(Ahí podria quedarme un rato)
and I'm melting
(Y me derrito)

In your eyes
(En tus ojos)
Like my first time
(Como mi primera vez)
That I caught fire
(Que toqué fuego)
Just stay with me
(Solo quedate conmigo)
Lay with me
(Recuestate a mi lado)
In your eyes
(En tus ojos)
I lost my place
(Me pierdo)
Could stay a while
(Ahí podria quedarme un rato)
and I'm melting in your eyes
(Y me derrito en tus ojos)
Like my first time
(Como mi primera vez)
That I caught fire
(Que toqué fuego)
Just stay with me lay with me
(Solo quedate conmigo, recuestate a mi lado)

In your eyes...
(En tus ojos...)
Let's sleep 'til the sun burns out
(Durmamos hasta que el sol se apague)
I'm melting in your eyes
(Me derrito en tus ojos)
Let's sleep 'til the sun burns out
(Durmamos hasta que el sol se apague)
'Cause i'm melting in your eyes.
(Porque me estoy derritiendo en tus ojos)



I LOVE YOU! <3>

No hay comentarios:

MCRs updates