"Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end"
My life as a beautiful song
Noone knows how you feel Noone there you'd like to see The day was dark and full of pain You write help with your own blood 'Cause hope is all you've got You open up you eyes But nothings changed
I don't want to cause you trouble Don't wanna stay too long I just came here to say to you
Turn around, I am here If you want it's me you'll see Doesn't count, far or near I can hold you when you reach for me
Your life is meaningless Your diary full of trash It's so hard to get along with empty hands You're looking for the rainbow But it died not long ago It tried to shine just for you Until the end
I don't want to cause you trouble Don't wanna stay too long I just came here to say to you I am by your side Just for a little while
Turn around, I am here If you want it's me you'll see Doesn't count, far or near I can hold you when you reach for me
If the world makes you confused And your senses you seem to lose If the storm doesn't want to diffuse And you just don't know what to do Look around, I am here Doesn't count far or near
I am by your side Just for a little while
Turn around Turn around, I am here Turn around Doesn't count, far or near Turn around If you want it's me you'll see Turn around I can hold you when you reach for me Turn around, I am here Doesn't count, far or near
I am by your side Just for a little while We'll make it if we try
.- Thanks to Tokio Hotel who wrote those amazing lyrics
lunes, 18 de enero de 2010
(L)
Por lo tanto, tienes la palabra, dijiste Acuestate en tu cama Y apoya la cabeza en la almohada.
Y te preguntas a donde vamos ahora, Tu pelo se apoya en mi pecho Ahora estas esperando Que ese alguien que te deje entrar
Bueno, te juro que te dejare entrar Sabes que te dejare Oh Kelsey, tu...
No dejes que nadie te asuste Sabes que siempre te protegere Siempre, aunque el problema sea grueso o delgado Hasta el final
Mejor miralo, sabes que no lo cruzas Porque siempre estoy aqui para ti Y estaré aquí para ti
Yo se, yo se, yo se Sé como se siente Creeme, he estado alli Yo se, yo se, yo se Sé como se siente Dime, Kelsey
Y nadaria el oceano por ti El oceano por ti Whoaa, Kelsey Y nadaria el oceano por ti Whoaa, Kelsey Oh tu, querida...
Ahora se pondrá más duro Y arderá más brillante Y se sentirá más fuerte Cada uno y todos los dias.
Asi que dejame decirte que te amo Que eres todo para mi Que eres todo lo que soñe que vendria Y viniste.
Te deseo tanto, puedes sentirlo también? Sabes estoy muy, muy enamorado de tí Te quiero tanto Te necesito tanto Necesito tu, necesito tu , tu toque.
Y nadaria el oceano por ti El oceano por ti Whoaa, Kelsey Y nadaria el oceano por ti El oceano por ti Whoaa, Kelsey
Nunca, nunca me dejes entrar (dejame) Nunca, nunca me dejes entrar (dejame) Nunca, nunca me dejes entrar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario