So, i've recently built a shelter in 'THIS' and my 'SELF' is so confused and i think this is taking out of control. so that, i will post this song cuz describes everything i felt right now!
from The Used ♥ this song's called BLUE AND YELLOW
(it's feels so stupid talking to myself, but i'm soo used to it)
**
And it's all in how you mix the two
And it starts just where the light exists
It's a feeling that you cannot miss
And it burns a hole through everyone that feels it
Well you're never gonna find it
If you're looking for it
Won't come your way
Well you'll never find it
If you're looking for it
Should've done something but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you
And you never would have thought in the end
How amazing it feels just to live again
It's a feeling that you cannot miss
It burns a hole through everyone that feels it
Well you're never gonna find it
If you're looking for it
Won't come your way
Well you'll never find it
If you're looking for it
Should've done something but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you
Should've said something but I've said it enough
By the way my words were faded
Rather waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Should've done something but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste my time with you
Should've said something but I've said it enough
By the way my words were faded
Rather waste my time with you
Should've done something but I've done it enough
By the way my hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
Waste some time with you
[whispering:]
Should've done something but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you
My life as a beautiful song
Noone knows how you feel
Noone there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain
You write help with your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up you eyes
But nothings changed
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose
If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around, I am here
Doesn't count far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around
Turn around, I am here
Turn around
Doesn't count, far or near
Turn around
If you want it's me you'll see
Turn around
I can hold you when you reach for me
Turn around, I am here
Doesn't count, far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try
.- Thanks to Tokio Hotel who wrote those amazing lyrics
Noone there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain
You write help with your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up you eyes
But nothings changed
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end
I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me
If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose
If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around, I am here
Doesn't count far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
Turn around
Turn around, I am here
Turn around
Doesn't count, far or near
Turn around
If you want it's me you'll see
Turn around
I can hold you when you reach for me
Turn around, I am here
Doesn't count, far or near
I am by your side
Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try
.- Thanks to Tokio Hotel who wrote those amazing lyrics
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario