My life as a beautiful song

Noone knows how you feel
Noone there you'd like to see
The day was dark and full of pain
You write help with your own blood
'Cause hope is all you've got
You open up you eyes
But nothings changed

I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you

Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me

Your life is meaningless
Your diary full of trash
It's so hard to get along with empty hands
You're looking for the rainbow
But it died not long ago
It tried to shine just for you
Until the end

I don't want to cause you trouble
Don't wanna stay too long
I just came here to say to you
I am by your side
Just for a little while

Turn around, I am here
If you want it's me you'll see
Doesn't count, far or near
I can hold you when you reach for me

If the world makes you confused
And your senses you seem to lose
If the storm doesn't want to diffuse
And you just don't know what to do
Look around, I am here
Doesn't count far or near

I am by your side
Just for a little while

Turn around
Turn around, I am here
Turn around
Doesn't count, far or near
Turn around
If you want it's me you'll see
Turn around
I can hold you when you reach for me
Turn around, I am here
Doesn't count, far or near

I am by your side
Just for a little while
We'll make it if we try


.- Thanks to Tokio Hotel who wrote those amazing lyrics

jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2009

What's next

i felt so bad yesterday for deleting all the posts, but whatever...


don't know why, but lately i've been extra extra weird. My appetite has changed a lot these days, i feel moody, sad and suicide when i get home, THAT'S SO NOT NORMAL IN ME! i love being at home chillin' out and stuff, but now it feels like i need something to fill a hole inside of me. Damn it that means something about someone? oh SHIT i hate feeling like this, but after all is a good feeling right? i don't know what am i gonna do, i want to cry so badly
I NEED SOMETHING BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT!!

whatever, i think i won't talk again about the "I'M IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE I SHOULDN'T BE" problem cuz it's so WEIRD! fuck! i have to find another word! whatever, i've finally made my mind, and yeah i think i like that person but i don't know if i'm just IN LOVE WITH THAT PERSON or is just an OBSESSION, goddamn man! i'm talking about the problem now LOL
Anyways, i'll let the current flow by itself...
To that person i like, this song is perfect, cuz it talks about how i feel (i think i've heard that before LOL)


My heart by Paramore

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone

Stay with me, this is what I need, please?

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

I am nothing now and it's been so long
Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope

This time I will be listening.

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

This heart, it beats, beats for only you
This heart, it beats, beats for only you

This heart, it beats, beats for only you
My heart is yours

This heart, it beats, beats for only you
My heart is yours
(My heart, it beats for you)

This heart, it beats, beats for only you (It beats, beats for only you)
My heart is yours (My heart is yours)

This heart, it beats, beats for only you (Please don't go now, please don't fade away)
My heart, my heart is yours (Please don't go now, please don't fade away)

(Please don't go now, please don't fade away) My heart is yours
(Please don't go now, please don't fade away) My heart is yours
(Please don't go, please don't fade away)
(Please don't go now, please don't fade away) My heart is...

No hay comentarios:

MCRs updates